Thursday, November 24, 2011

15 weird habits tag

This is a tag from youtube that I adapted for the Indian blogging sphere. So here goes. I’ll be tagging any blogger who is reading this. do leave a link with your blog or just connect your blog account and comment from that. Looking forward to reading your tags.

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?

My family calls me vacchu. Don’t ask me about it but that’s what I’m called.

#2. What's a weird habit of yours?

A weird habit of mine would be i tend to rub my eyes really hard if I’m nervous. EVEN when I’m wearing makeup so that Kinda ruins the makeup. It’s strange but happens most of the time. I also tend to walk really fast if I’m angry. you can literally see me galloping down the road with my ponytail swinging madly.

#3. Do you have any weird phobias?

Weird phobias no. the usual phobias. water and closed spaces.

#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?

The themesong of little lulu. The cartoon show? If you don;t know what that is look here.

Little Lulu theme song

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?

When people refuse to pronounce things properly no matter how many times you tell them too.

#6. What's one of your nervous habits?

I really have no idea. except for the eye thing I dunno. I’m sure my friends and loved ones would know.


#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?

I sleep on whichever side is closest to the door if I am comfortable in a place or if I am uncomfortable I’d sleep on the other side further away from the door.


#8. What was your first stuffed animal && it's name?

My first stuffed animal, that i remember, was a leopard. I don’t remember it’s name, i don’t think it had a name. But my mum threw it away and I still cry about it.


#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Barista?

I always order a cappucino., No surprise there.

#10. What's the one rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?

Always put yourself in the other person’s shoes and imagine how they feel. I never EVER practice this. Always preach it, I know. I’m bad.


#11. Which way do you face in the shower?

I face towards the shower when washing my front and away from the shower when washing my back. (dumb question right)


#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?

Well…… I don’t want to share them all but I can crack (krick) any part of my body that has bone joints.


#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?

Hmm… that would be hot chocolate. But I like my hot chocolate to be thick and bitter without much sugar so i don;t think that’s bad anyway.


#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?

I hate you. I always say this to people when they do something to make me mad. Not in a bad way but if my friend calls me and tells me that they are at my favourite place eating my favourite meal without me i’ll say, “I hate you, you’d better keep the phone down.” Or “I ahte you and I’m gonna take revenge” Something like that.


#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?

I’m wearing mismatched pink or purple PJs. Or something polka dotted or animal print pjs. I understand the sleeping nude part but I usually do that when I am home alone, that too only if it is summer.

TA

Kofykat

2 comments:

shiva... said...

Nice one :)I liked ur reply for 7th question.

arun said...

hey nervous eye rubber ! Danks for the tag'u !

No weird phobias ?! Are you sure you don't have an android phobia ?! :P

Was nice to see lulu title music once again.. but can't remember any of her friend's names :(